Monday, August 23, 2010

Babies

Who loves babies? I know I do, in fact I loved babies even when I was a baby. My mom used to tell me that we would be in a store and I would be sitting in the cart and I would hear a baby cry and I would yell, "Baby!!!". Then if we ever happened to pass by the mother with her crying baby I would give the mother a look, a look I have mastered that is called "the evil eye" but whenever we would pass them that look would come up and I would think what is wrong with you!? Hold your baby, you don't just let your baby cry!! Even to this day I love babies and whenever I see them crying I just want to hold them and rock them. Just the other day my boyfriend and I were sitting on the couch with his family trying to decide what to get from the On Demand thing on their T.V. and I saw the movie that I wanted and I yelled "BABIES!!!!" my boyfriend looked over at me and said, "sweetie only you want to watch that." Its so unfair when all you have to work with in his house is his little brother who is obsessed with rock and roll and my BF who likes action and anything other than that is unimportant. I wish that for once I could pick something out. But anyways back to the subject, when I was little about 3 or 4 or so, my brothers used to have to convince me that there were babies in every movie that they watched whether it was Batman or Return of the Jedi, so I would let them watch it and I would watch patiently then when I finally realized that there were no babies in any of these movies, I would get up and carry my little baby doll with me. I want kids, in fact I want at least 4, and I want it to either be split down the middle two boys and two girls. Though I know that, that only happens sometimes. Like for my family there is me and Rowan, and Ian and Gabe. Though if I can't have kids I want to adopt them from different countries, preferably an Asian country because in my opinion some of the most beautiful babies are of Asian decent. Like my cousin Tony he got married to a beautiful Filipino lady named Anne and they have three gorgeous children, Christopher, Jason, and little baby Isabella. And they all have beautiful silky black hair and dark eyes. Even when I was little I wanted to be oriental or marry a oriental man, though instead I have my lovely boyfriend Dustin, whom I have been dating for one year. But I'm still determined to adopt babies especially if I have three and they are all boys because I want at least one little girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment