Friday, August 20, 2010

Lovely Curlies

Curls, they are everywhere in my house. I have waves that sometimes like to believe that they are curls so they try to copy my mom and my brothers curls. But no joke ever since I can remember I have always wanted curls, when I was younger I had loose curls and dishwater blond hair but now my hair is a wild wavy mess and my hair is a mixture of many hair dyes. But I have always been jealous of my brothers curls, they are so perfectly formed that if you stretch it straight it boings right back into place no matter what, and he has a lot of curls VOLUME doesn't even begin to cover it. Sometimes I like to obsess over his curls, like on Wednesday I came downstairs to find Ian in my spot so I made him scooch over and I sat with him and stared at his curls then I started playing with them and the words that came out were like this:" Ooh look at all these curlies!! I just want to you know individually wrap them and send them to the queen or something!!"  Yeah I seriously said that in fact it was my facebook status a few days ago. But another thing I obsess over other than my brothers hair, is MY green eyes, I obsess over what other people think my eye color is, because they never give me a straight answer, its always, "Hazel, gray, brown, blue, GREEN!!, and i have even gotten yellow and orange." but everyone knows that if they knock off every other color in it that is surrounding the main color they get green .What is something you obsess over??

No comments:

Post a Comment