Saturday, August 21, 2010

Looking out on the deck I see nothing but hear the waves. There is nothing to see but the moon which appears to be full. As you can imagine I have just today arrived at the beach but I still have he personal necessities that include my ipod which I'm using to write my blog for today. I'm looking over the beach and there's a group of people with flashlights that are supposedly looking for crabs because they come on the beach at night. Just now there was a flash of lightning whether it was just heat lighting or actual storm lightning is hard to tell because if there is thunder you can't hear it over the roar of the waves. Two things that I love, the sea and thunder storms though thunderstorms are never complete without heavy rainfall though you might think that I would be upset over not being able to roam about the beach whilst it was raining though I have never seen he sea when it's raining and the thought thrills me. Yeah you're probably getting bored hearing me talk about my obsession with thunderstorms but this is my blog so who cares as long as I get to let off some steam I should be the happiest person in the world. But something that I can never stand no matter how many times I go to the beach is the sand. I always feel that it's on me and j never can seem to get it off no matter what I do. Who hates sand as much as me? You know who you are though earlier I was so mad I actually went out on the beach and made a giant lump of a sand castle hen stepped on it for good measure and I was absolutely covered in that stupid annoying scratching uncomfortable sand and so now after a thorough cleansing of the sand I am sitting out on the deck in my night shirt in a rocking chair watching the night roll by goodnight everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment