Sunday, August 22, 2010

Light it up

From my perch I look out, the waves crash violently and the clouds in the sky swirl malevolently. Dark blues and indigos curl and uncurl revealing shocking bolts of lightning.I feel I'll at ease yet completely unaffected by the scary goings ons. It feels natural every flash of lightning makes the sea more angry. The sky is teasing the malicious waters. I feel as if Poseidon is angry at Zeus for flaunting his daunting abilities to light the evening sky like a chandeliered ballroom. I wish I could understand the wonders of the world but most of he time I am perfectly happy with knowing what I do about the world and not wanting to question it. Anyhow I love it when you can visually see the sky and sea battling, it's a beautiful struggle. So who likes rain and thunder like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment